Monday, 30 May 2016

A slight break in campaigning

Apologies to all for the lack of recent updates.

I am happy to announce that I had a baby daughter 1 week ago today.

The preparation and then care has taken priority over the gaming scene for the past few weeks.

But worry not, those Swedes will be in the field soon, with all of the Reiters undercoated and ready for some colour.

I decided to use a white undercoat, despite the models being 15mm, as I want them to be bright and clean looking.
I am struggling to find lots of source material for uniforms, but the rule book itself has plenty of good shots of the Swedes in there.

I will also probably splash out for the Deluge specific expansion book to see what other illustrations it has to help me with the final details, though I will have time as the horses will be the first points to tackle.

Apologies again for the short update, but needs must when the new recruits are in camp!
All the best and happy gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment